We are pleased to announce the release of Wily 15.10 Beta 2. Head over to the Wiki page for full details.
You can add this missing feature in LXDE, emptying the trash can using a menu thanks to the file manager actions, the easy way (it should be compatible with all versions of PCManFM except maybe Qt based builds, for now). Just open a LXTerminal and use these five commands:
- sudo apt-get install trash-cli
- mkdir –parents $HOME/.local/share/file-manager/actions
- wget -O $HOME/.local/share/file-manager/actions/ask-trash-empty.desktop https://raw.githubusercontent.com/NicolasBernaerts/ubuntu-scripts/master/lubuntu/trash-empty/ask-trash-empty.desktop
- sudo wget -O /usr/local/bin/ask-trash-empty https://raw.githubusercontent.com/NicolasBernaerts/ubuntu-scripts/master/lubuntu/trash-empty/ask-trash-empty
- sudo chmod +x /usr/local/bin/ask-trash-empty
Now re-log in again, and that’s all.
Via: Originally found in Bernaerts blog.