A huge update to the GTK+ panel was released. See the list below for some changes. Full log of changes can be fund in git. Lots of new functionalities like:
- new plugin ‘launchtaskbar’ combining ‘launchbar’ and ‘taskbar’
- replaced ‘pager’ plugin with former ‘wnckpager’ one
- allowed drag applications from system menu plugin
- using human readable sensor names if available (like ‘Core 0′, etc)
- renamed button to configure plugin from ‘Edit’ to ‘Properties’
Soon in Lubuntu repositories. More info here.
Via LXDE Blog